You can also choose an argumentative essay topic about society. Many people live according to their own moral code. Whether it’s based on religion, philosophy or individual interests, everyone has a code of sorts. Consider what you might want to argue, from this list or your own personal experience with life.
Once an idea starts to take shape in your head, it’s time to formulate your argumentative essay outline using the enclosed sample as a template for your inarguable stance.
- When will LGTBQ individuals experience equality?
- Is healthcare a basic human right?
- Should TV censor explicit content because programmers have an obligation to produce family-friendly programming?
- Social media simultaneously draws us together and pulls us apart; does the good outweigh the bad or vice versa?
- Is a gap year precious time for exploration and reflection or a year-long vacation?
- Some states have begun to decriminalize the possession of certain drugs like marijuana; is this a good idea?
- Equality is part of lawmaking, but does it work in practice?
- Should people have the right to own a gun?
- In cases of terminal illness, should a patient be able to request medically-assisted suicide?
- Should smoking be illegal?
- What is the best way to encourage positive conversation about contentious issues?