Education is vital in the shaping of our future. The current generation of students will one day be in positions of power and manage the future of our society. Accordingly, we should attend to the needs of the current generation and ensure their harmonious and qualitative intellectual, moral, and physical development. We should also help them not only to adapt to the requirements of these times but also to have the skills, wisdom, and determination necessary to progress in the right direction (addressing current global problems).
Here is a list of topics:
- Should children with special needs be taught separately from normal children?
- Should standardized test scores be used to determine whether or not a student graduates?
- Do you believe that Common Core will benefit the American education system?
- Should the curriculum in public schools be determined by local communities or by the state?
- Which system is better: teacher-centered or student-centered education?
- Should schools include athletics as part of school life, or should school be solely for academic purposes?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of a classical education?
- Compare and contrast learning methodologies of the 19th and 20th centuries.
- How can parents facilitate learning in the classroom?
- Should teachers be friends with their students?
- Should middle-school students choose their subjects?
- How to balance free speech and regulations on campus.
- How the COVID-19 pandemic made distance learning mainstream.
- Why are younger generations ready to switch to online learning?